Search for Facility Manager
The Facility Manager’s responsibility is to maintain a comfortable environment for all ministry activities at Holland’s United Methodist Church. This position reports to the lead pastor.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Insure building use policies and procedures of facilities as set by the Trustees and other committees are followed.
- File reports to the Trustees Chair of work needed, work in progress, work completed, and any additional information needed as determined.
- Ensure the proper operation of all environment systems (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing), the formulation and development of maintenance contracts.
- Consult with contractors while obtaining bids for major repairs and improvements.
- Oversee and evaluate contractor performance.
- Oversee and/or perform minor repairs (leaking faucets, clogged toilets, burned out light bulbs, etc.).
- Perform quarterly water test for the church well.
- Work directly with kitchen committee to maintain equipment and ensure it is ready for use.
- Position has authority to purchase supplies and other items as authorized by Trustees and included in budget up to $1,000. Amounts that are over $1,000 or not in the budget, must be coordinated with the Trustee Chairperson and Financial Associate.